GIST: Special interview with M.I.D @mid_kingofdjungle - PROUDLY GIDI

Breaking

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

GIST: Special interview with M.I.D @mid_kingofdjungle


NaijMusic crew visited the home of of fast rising Nigerian 3 times Afro Reggae Beats WINNER M.I.D (Marvelous ID), M.I.D is a Lagos based art, who originally hails from Sapele in Delta State, he was crowned Niger Delta Finest Art in 2016, MID further told Naijmusic that he intend dropping 3 new singles on his Birthday come October 20th 2017, We were given the honor of listning to this songs and trust they are an impressive work of creativity.
do not forget these songs mixed and mastered by M.I.D himself.
follow him on twitter and instagram @mid_kingofdjungle for more updates. he follows back.







No comments:

Post a Comment